May 1st – May 26th, 2014
May is a perfect time for birding in Vermont. With over 75% of Vermont landscape forested, one and a half million acres of farmland, and several hundred mountains (some over 4,000 feet in elevation), it is a birding paradise. In addition to our own beautiful Mad River Valley, The Round Barn Farm is perfectly centered to take advantage of three main birding attractions… the Dead Creek Wildlife Management Area, Lake Willoughby and the Vins Nature Center in Woodstock.
Come join us for this special time of year. Starting at $199 per person, your birding package includes:
- Two nights accommodations at our beautiful Round Barn Farm
- A hearty, gourmet breakfast daily
- A Vermont birding book upon arrival
- A donation to the Vins Nature Center in your name
- Local walks with the Mad Birders…our local birding enthusiasts.
- Daily afternoon cookies and hors d’oeuvres
Rates are per person for the two day stay and based upon Double Occupancy .. taxes are INCLUDED
For more information call the Round Barn at (802) 496-BARN.