Friday, November 21-Sunday November 23, 2014
We had our first Cheese Making Class in 2010 at our Round Barn Farm and what a success! We have already set the dates for this year so book now because space is limited.
Join us for a “Once in a lifetime” experience…three days of comprehensive, hands-on artisanal cheesemaking classes at the beautiful Round Barn Farm. Cheese making classes are led by Dr. Larry and Linda Faillace of the Three Shepherds Farm.
Your package includes:
- Three days of comprehensive cheese making classes in the kitchen of the Round Barn
with the owners of Three Shepherds Farm
- Three nights accommodations at the Round Barn Farm
- Full gourmet breakfast daily
- Linda’s “cheesemakers” lunch daily, including a wine and cheese pairing luncheon on Friday
- Daily afternoon cookies and hors d’oeuvres
- A Saturday night “Vermont Farmstead Dinner” created by our Round Barn executive chef, Charlie Menard
Pricing starts at $1133.50 per person (pricing is based upon double occupancy per person and includes all taxes and surcharges) For more information call the Round Barn at (802) 496-BARN OR contact Three Shepherds Cheese Company at http://www.threeshepherdscheese.com/