Each season in Vermont brings something new and special with the weather and changes in nature. The beautiful seasons make for magical weddings year-round.
Fall is magical in Vermont. From mid-September through late October is the peek foliage viewing time making for the most magical weddings. The scenery is simply spectacular. If you are looking to have a fall wedding you will need to book early for this popular time of year.
- View a fall wedding video
- Request more information about a fall wedding
- Check our calendar for available fall dates
There is a beautiful quiet as snow blankets the land. It is romantic and stunning. Getting married in our historic Vermont barn is guaranteed to be a day to remember. Contact us to find out more about a winter wedding in Vermont.
- View a winter wedding video
- Request more information about a winter wedding
- Check our calendar for available winter dates
- Enjoy reduced rates in the winter months!
In the spring the flowers start to bloom, the baby animals grace us with their presence, and there is a wonderful sense of joy that the newly green landscape brings. Find out more about our Vermont spring weddings.
- View a spring wedding video
- Request more information about a spring wedding
- Check our calendar for available spring dates
In the summer the flowers are in full bloom, the weather is beautiful and there are many special places on our property for a wedding ceremony. It is no wonder this is the most popular season for weddings at The Inn at Round Barn Farm. Don’t worry, we only host one wedding at a time!
- View a summer wedding video
- Request more information about a summer wedding
- Check our calendar for available summer dates
Wedding Photo Gallery
View our photo gallery and see how stunning your wedding can be.
View videos of real weddings during each beautiful season!