The 3-Day Retreat
Retreat in our “learn-by-doing” format—we focus on personal growth, healthy food, and tools for wellness. You will come away with a number of “light bulb moments” that can help alter your perspective and move you forward through your turning point to achieving your goals. Ultimately you will gain tools for thinking, feeling, and living a healthier, happier life.
- Identify and strengthen your authentic self
- Develop self care skills to improve health through changed eating and preventative health strategies
- Gain powerful insights about how you show up through working with horses
- Develop more satisfying relationships with your partner, kids, family, friends, coworkers
- Build self confidence
- Improve your sense of self worth
During your all inclusive retreat at the fabulous Inn at the Round Barn in the beautiful Mad River Valley of Vermont, here’s some of what we will explore:
How To Become A Healthier Person
- Start by learning what healthy food is and how to grow it under the guidance of Dave, one of Vermont’s most experienced and popular organic farmers
- Eat delicious organic whole food meals prepared by an award winning chef. Even harvest and prepare a meal as a group
- Learn the benefits of and experience a raw, organic, living foods meal
How to Stay Healthy Both Physically and Emotionally
- Learn about healing with a variety of wellness tools, such as: herbs, Ayurveda, acupuncture, sound healing, aromatherapy, energy work, yoga, hiking, and swimming.
- Develop a daily mindfulness and meditation practice. Learn how to calmly respond rather than react.
Some of the benefits of mindfulness and meditation are: reduces stress, helps you know yourself better, improves comprehension, lowers depression, improves emotional processing, and improves sleep.